Lesotho tours and transfers
Lesotho - a small mountainous country - known as the Kingdom in the Sky - is unique in that it’s entirely surrounded by South Africa.
Populated by the friendly Basotho, one of Africa’s few mountain tribes, the land lies three thousand feet above sea level and is a fabulous adventure destination.
The capital city is Maseru. The only airport in Lesotho is Moshoeshoe Airport, but you can also arrive via road from South Africa.
Situated at 3222m above sea level in the heart of the Drakensberg-Maluti Mountains, this luxury resort caters to every taste and offers the perfect escape for sport and outdoor enthusiasts, corporate parties as well as families.
Evo's African Shuttle offers tailor-made tours and transfers from OR Tambo Airport, Lanseria Airport, Johannesburg, Sandton and Pretoria to Maseru - the capital of Lesotho as well as to any of the tourist destinations in the country like the famous Afriski Mountain Resort
- Visit Lesotho’s capital, Maseru, for an overview of the country
- See the 200-year-old Kome Cave Village, still inhabited today
- Explore spectacular remote waterfalls at Semonkong and Ketane
- Marvel at the massive Katse Dam, best seen via boat from the lakeshore or the nearby Leribe (Hlotse) township and its weavers
- Walk prehistoric dinosaur trails across the country
- Take a summer trip to the towering peaks of Sami Pass
- Try to decipher ancient rock art at GLiphofung Cave
- Feel the pulse of the cultural heart of the country, Thaba Bosiu
- Wander through Bokung Nature Reserve and the nearby Ts’ehlanyane National Park
- Visit Afriski Mountain Resort – An Unexpected High.